Daviess County COVID-19

  • img1

State releases resources for those needing child care

Families who need help finding or paying for care can contact Brighter Futures Indiana staff at 1-800-299-1627 and a referral specialist can support them in their search

Every community has a Child Care Resource and Referral Agency (CCR&R) who can connect parents with local child care options and provide referrals for support. To find your local CCR&R you can call 1-800-299-1627 or go to https://www.in.gov/fssa/carefinder/5712.htm

When locating care it is important to ensure that families are choosing licensed and regulated care for their children. To check if the environment is licensed or regulated you can go to childcarefinder.in.gov or call 1-800-299-1627.